Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Cinderella





You may have noticed a few sneak previews of some Cinderella artwork. Well earlier this year I was commissioned by Tango books to put together some samples spreads for Bologna Children's book fair. I was so pleased to get the commission as the brief was to create a papercut book.

I was thrilled to hear that the book is going to be published! 

But I have to complete all the artwork by the end of May! So I've got my work cut out for me big time, Literally!  I've really got to crack on, spend less time on Facebook, Pinterest, and looking online for recipes for dinner, and be super productive.

It will be out in the Autumn, its all happening SO quickly. Publishing a papercut book has been a dream of mine so I can't wait to see it finished.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh wow, CONGRATS! That's amazing, and I can't wait to see it.

Sarah Dennis said...

Thanks, its very exciting!

Follow by Email